Wireless Audio Transceiver (WAT). The Wireless Communication System consists of a signal transmitter and a set of receivers, which is ideal for international conferences requiring support in multiple languages.
The WAT07EH is a compact system for everyday use with a receiver the size of a Bluetooth handset. The device is so small that you can mount it on your ear and you do not have to use your hands to operate it. This eliminates the need for an additional corded handset. The receiver is powered by a lithium battery. When the receiver is fully charged, the battery can operate up to 9 hours. The sponge and the ear grip are replaceable, which improves the comfort of use.
The WAT07-EH system is one of our communication solutions with the following features:
- unlimited number of receivers
- transmitting range 80 metres
- receiver can be hung on the ear. The battery can last for 9 hours
- automatic search for a transmission channel by the receiver
- modern lithium battery with high capacity, low weight
- 2.4GHz free international frequencies
- 83 independent channels
- available with charging case
|3.5 mm microphone/audio
|Number of channels:
|3.7 V accumulator, lithium battery, up to 9 hours of operation
|25 g, including a lithium battery